Monday, October 6, 2008

Changes





We have had a busy week. Ryan got his company car so we are trying to sell the Honda. I also got word that my office might be closing due to lack of business, so I am currently job hunting. If I don't find anything in the next few weeks I will be taking Zach out of daycare and staying at home with him. I would love to find something part time so I can have the best of both worlds.


We went to Atlanta this weekend to see my parents. My mom bought him a cute Ga Tech outfit to take him to the tailgate. He had all kinds of treats he doesn't normally get. He got a chip (not from us) and some soup and icecream. He was in heaven. He is doing very well with sleeping. He is pretty much consistently sleeping from 7:00-6:30 or so. It is very nice.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Congrats on the sleeping! You must feel human again.