Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Week



I got through my first week back to work. All in all it was a good week. It was nice to get back in the swing of things. Zach did really well at school. He had his moments but they said he is a good boy and is usually happy. That makes me feel good because that is how he is at home. Everyone is great and knows who he is and who I am when I am there. I picked him up early everyday and brought him over to the office. He worked late with Sharon and me on Thursday. I bought him a play gym for work so he has something to do while he is there and I can get some work done. He seems to really like it.

In other news, Zach pretty much slept through the night last night!!!! He is only napping 2-3 hours during the day so I know he is tired at night. Well, we went to dinner and he was up the whole time. When we got home we fed him at 8:00 and he was up until 10:00. He slept from 10:00 until 4:30 then again until 7:30! We woke up and Ryan said "did you get up?" and I said no, and he said he didn't either. So we turned on the video monitor and he was sleeping peacefully, I heard him make a noise so I knew he was ok. We have a busy weekend so hopefully he will sleep all night tonight too :)

No comments: