Sunday, July 13, 2008

4 Months





Zach is 4 months old today. It is hard to think of a time when he was not here. His cough is getting much better and he is doing great unswaddled. I think he likes it much better. It just took a few days for him to get used to it and not wake himself up. I think it helps his cough that he can roll to his side. I hope I don't jinx it but he has been sleeping well lately. Pretty much through the night. I am sure that will change many times. We took a few days break from cereal and picked it back up today. He ate a little bit from the spoon then we put some in a bottle and he gobbled it up. We are mostly going to try and stick to it in a bowl but we will go back and forth. Zach went to Jack's first birthday party this weekend. He wasn't really sure what was going on and slept through most of it. But we had a good time. We put him in the jumper this weekend he liked it but could not figure out how to jump by himself. I am sure after a few more times he will bounce like crazy. WHen I bounced it for him. He loved it.

No comments: