Sunday, January 24, 2010

Found it!

I am 18 weeks pregnant today! It is amazing how fast it is flying by this time. I guess when you have a toddler to run after you don't really think about it as much as the first time. We bought Zach's big boy furniture. We ended up getting him a queen because it was the same price as the full. We will be moving his crib and furniture into the babies room. We did by a glider for the nursery. I am so excited because we did not have that with Zach, we just had a plain old Rocking chair. It served it's purpose but wasn't very comfortable.

Zach is doing well. His new thing is to get into things. He likes to climb into his toy box and play in there or into his book basket and play while sitting in there. He has gotten stuck more times than I can count. His hearing test went great. He passed with flying colors. I am sure he will talk eventually. He has been saying more words the last week or so. I am sure it will take off all at once. He was a month early and I have to keep telling myself that.

I have been having a rough time at work lately and am just ready to be done. Vacation in 2 weeks will help. I can't wait. Or last kid free vacation for awhile and Zach gets to go to his first Bunn Super Bowl. My parents are so excited.

We find out February 5 what the baby is. I can't wait. I have a feeling it is a girl but a boy would be just as great (we do have all the stuff for a boy) This baby is very active and I have been feeling baby kicks a lot the last week. It might be more active than Zach was. When I try and find the heartbeat with the doppler it will kick it and "run" I guess I am already being an annoying mom by bugging it.

No comments: