Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Long time...Lots of Changes

Ok, so I have been bad, very bad with blogging. Things have been so crazy and I just let it get away from me. Zach is 22 months old today. I can't believe my baby is almost 2. It has flown by. He is doing great and very active. He is finally getting his I-teeth so he has been a bit cranky lately an waking up super early. I just leave him in his crib and he plays for an hour or so (which is good at 5:15 in the morning) He is very curious about things and how they work and how to make them go together. I keep saying he is going to be an engineer one day. He is still not talking a whole lot. He babbles a ton but doesn't have a lot of real words. We are having his hearing checked Friday. Ryan thinks I am crazy but I say rather be safe than sorry.

In other news, we found out in October we are expecting baby #2. We are so excited and can't wait for the baby to be here. When we ask Zach where the baby is he runs over and lifts my shirt and sticks his finger in my belly button. It is very cute. I am sure he won't like the baby as much when it is not in my belly anymore but he will adjust. We find out February 5 what we are having. Hopefully the baby is not shy about it. I have a feeling (and Ryan agrees) it is a girl. I have been much sicker this time around than I was with Zach and just feeling different. I really don't have a preference on one or the other.

Ryan and I are going to the Bahamas in February as well. We leave the 7th. Zach gets to attend a fun Superbowl Part at his Gigi's and Grandpa's then my mom is bringing him back up to our house for the rest of the week. We are headed to Sandals with some friends so it should be lots of fun. I can't wait. Al you can eat food. Perfect for a pregnant lady and hopefully they have some virgin drinks I can sip on by the pool.

I promise to do my best in updating this from now on. Here are some pictures of the last few months.




































No comments: