Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good weekend

We had a good weekend. Except for Ryan having inventory we had a good time. Zach and I went over to Stacy's on Friday night to celebrate her birthday and to see Mary and Brett. It was a lot of fun. On Saturday Zach and I watched 27 Dresses (very cute by the way) and I cleaned the house for next weekend (Zach is being Baptised and we are having family in). Saturday night Ryan and Zach had a boys night and I went out with the girls. We went to Virago and had yummy food (everyone had sushi but I could just not do it and had beef stir fry). I can not wait to go there again. Then we went to Cabana and had some drinks. It was a lot of fun and I got home about 1:30. It was a long night and I was exhausted today but it was worth it. Today we went to church and then had lunch with Stacy, Amber, Mary & Brett. Zach was very good at the restaurant and just sat there and chilled. He wore his Robees and looked very cute. He is fitting into his 6 month clothes already. He is so long the 3 month just don't fit very well. It was a long weekend and I am tired and about to go to bed even though it is 8:15. I just can't stay out late and get up at 5:30 with a baby and function :)








1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love the peace sign on his shoes :)