Saturday, June 28, 2008

Unswaddled



We FINALLY put Zach to bed unswaddled last night. We have been swaddling him since we brought him home. He always seemed to wake himself up when he wasn't swaddled. I figured since he was so close to rolling over it was about time to give it a try and I wanted to do it on a weekend in case the sleep was less then usual. It was. He wouldn't go to sleep until 9:00 because he napped from 5:00 until 7:30. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't do it. SO he slept from 9:00 to 1:00 then Ryan went up and he slept on Ryan until 6:30 (he has another little cough from daycare that he is at the back end of, I also think Ryan wanted to cuddle with him). I got a picture of Zach in his new footed sleep PJs. He looks like a little boy it was cute but sad at the same time.



I also finally got a picture of Carmilla with Zach. I think she is finally getting used to him and excepting him.

No comments: