Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy weekend






We had a busy weekend. We went to Atlanta for my last shower and for everyone to meet Zach. He did great in the car and slept pretty much the whole way. The dogs did not bother him at all in the car, I was very impressed. Friday we went to see Ryan's grandmother. She loved meeting Zach. Saturday was the shower and Zach did really well. He was awake for half of it. We got lots of clothes and a play gym and door bouncer. It was really wonderful to see everyone. Zach did really well going to different people. You could tell by the end of the day he was tired. That night he slept for 5 hours!! Sunday Zach turned 1 month old. He is starting to smile back at us, be more active during the day and when he spit his pacifier out he had it in his hand and you could see he was trying really hard to get it back in his mouth. It is amazing how much difference a month makes. I can not believe it has been a month already. It has flown by. I only have a month until I go back to work. I am excited but am nervous leaving him all day. I know it will be fine but it is going to be very hard to do.

No comments: