Monday, April 7, 2008

Happi Tummi

I have to give a shout out to Happi Tummi. It is this herbal wrap that you heat up and put on baby's belly when they are getting fussy or colicky and it is supposed to calm them down. This is the best thing ever. As soon as I put it on him he calms down and makes this cute face and you can tell it helps. It has also made him pass out. So it is beneficial to get him to sleep as well.
Speaking of sleep we had a GREAT night last night. He went from 9-12:30 and then did not get up again until 4:30. I didn't even realize. I woke up expecting to see 3:00 on the clock and was pleasantly surprised.
He is still sleeping in our room but yesterday and today I put him down in his crib and he seemed to just love it. So I think I will start putting him in there for naps and we will slowly transition him in there at night. We still have to set up the monitor so he won't be in there until then. Maybe we can do that tonight.
Here are some pictures of him awake. He is definitely becoming more alert each day and I hope that with him being up more during the day he is getting his nights and days on track.



In my ducky towel

Zach and me

With Ava

Daddy's Little Wingman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is funny that it is always Ava around when you are doing stuff with Zach and Carmilla just seems to stay out of the way (at least for pictures)!