Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2 weeks

Zach will be 2 weeks tomorrow. It has flown by so far. We had a very busy day today. We had our 2 week doctor appointment today. He is up to 6 pounds 5 ounces. The doctor said he is looking good and will see us back at his 2 month appointment. His cord fell off today and we don't have to use gauze on his circumcision anymore!!!! This makes diaper changes much easier. We stopped by my office and let everyone see him. I don't think they wanted to give him back.

We also had his body parts pictures taken today. They are going to be so cute. They did his ear and feet and nose and mouth. Zach was so good during all of this. He is really good in the car.

That is about all we have going on. He is sleeping much better at night and since we go to bed so early we are only getting up 2 times a night which is pretty good. I have my doctor appointment tomorrow to get my incision checked. I am feeling good so hopefully she will give me clearance to drive and carry things again.

No comments: