Monday, March 3, 2008

Bedrest

I have been put on bedrest for 4 weeks or until Zach decides to make his appearance. By the way I am feeling, contractions I am having and signs of labor I am guessing it will not be 4 weeks until we get to meet our little man. I am very excited but very nervous. I can't help but feel a little out of control and like I could have done something to prevent this. I am 34 weeks and 4 days pregnant. The Dr. feels confident that Zach will be fine if he is born early and will require a little more oxygen but will be able to be brought home. The good news is I have tons of small clothes that he can wear. I have to go to the Dr. 2 times a week from now on. I will keep an update on here of those appointments and how everything is going.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm praying things go okay with bedrest and that Baby Zach cooks as long as he can stand it. On Sunday, my friend Nicole had her 2nd child a week late! You never know what might happen:)
(Less important matters)>> Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. If you're bored and need some distraction (I'm sure you are and do) check out mine at
anna-laura-tn.blogspot.com. I look forward to watching your progress everyday.