Saturday, March 22, 2008

One step back

Last night was a bit rough. We kind of got off our "schedule" yesterday and so we were off when we went to bed. Zach did not want to go to sleep. I checked him and he wasn't wet and we tried to feed him and he wasn't hungry. So we would rock him, he would fall asleep and then we would put him down and he would scream. I think we held him too much yesterday. Today he is spending more time in the pack n play sleeping. He was waking up every hour. Finally I let him cry off and on for 30 minutes, then I picked him up, changed his diaper, rocked him and he fell right asleep. I am sure he was exhausted from crying. Then we had 2 stretches of 3 hours of sleep. It is so frustrating when you can't figure out what is wrong with them and you are tired and you feel so bad because you can't help them. I am hoping tonight is better.

No comments: