Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update

I had my Dr. appointment today. She said I am looking good. My blood pressure is still slightly elevated. So consequently I am still on bedrest. She is really happy I have not delivered yet. She said he has weak white boy syndrome, male Caucasians are the last for their lungs to develop so she wants him to go to 38 weeks so he does not have to be under the vent in the NICU.

I am now going twice a week to the Dr. so she can keep and eye on the pre-eclampsia since now is when it could get worse and if it gets that way she wants to deliver right away. If he is not here by 38 weeks she is going to induce assuming he is ready.

As far as the home front, the dogs are being very bad when I leave. Anything they can get their teeth on they are eating. Today they ate a book. I am going to have to start crating them again because I am afraid they will destroy all of Zach's stuff.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You gotta love our "wimpy white boys" (thats what they called them at Centennial). Its good to see things are stable. I'm praying they continue that way.