Monday, March 24, 2008

Making progress

Last night was great. We went to bed at 8:00, Ryan had to go back to work today so he needed to get some sleep and I was exhausted. We fed Zach at 9:30, then he woke up at 11:30, then he slept until 2:45 and again until 5:30. It was so nice to get some sleep! Hopefully he is getting on a schedule somewhat. He is such a good baby so far. He rarely cries and just makes noises when he wants to be changed. I know things could change but I am counting my blessings so far. Ryan went back to work today and it is going well so far with just the two of us here. My mom is coming back today to help me this week with doctor appointments and things. I still am not able to drive or lift more than 10 pounds so that makes it a bit hard, good thing I only had a 6 1/2 pound baby.


Ava and me passed out


Thinking about if I want to eat or not



Such an angel

2 comments:

Anna said...

Good to see mommy is finally sleeping.

Stacy said...

Hey beautiful mommy! Zach is just a doll! I love looking at all the pics. I hope you are making it. Its real hard the first couple of months. Did you ever get the diaper thing down? Pampers worked best for me because they would leak with Huggies. I cant wait to see you guys. I will be dropping food off on Mon 31st. Im so excited for you and Ryan! Love ya